Monday, September 28, 2009

Dress your stems

Wowwza! These boots are SEXY!

Until recently, I never dreamed I would be trying out a pair of these thigh high scene-stealers! They are fun, fearless and supremely confident...

After the 80’s, I did not think thigh highs could make a comeback. Now, over 20 years later, they are back on the scene and they’re higher, sexier, more daring than ever before. It's another dashing example of how wonderfully unpredictable fashion is!


Within the past year designers
have shown us the hidden potential of these once widely accepted fashion “don'ts”.
I am in complete shoe-lust and I’ve cleared a spot in my closet for a pair!

This season designers have been putting models down the runway in the most exquisite, modern, maximum coverage boots-to-date in the softest suedes and most luxurious leathers. Over the knee boots are a trend that is catching on fast and not just on the runways.



Just within the last week, temperatures have begun to give female Angelenos a chance to strut around town in these head-turners. I myself have been busy scouring boutiques and the internet for a rockin’ pair of black suede stompers that won’t break my bank!

I am itching to show them off with flowy, silky dresses and a boyfriend blazer for the perfect oh-so-cool date outfit! Or even better yet: pair them with super dark skinny jeans and an oversized knit sweater and you have the yummiest combo for winter!

Little piggies, say hello to your new friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment